Doon International Public School is a co-educational, day boarding, English medium, Higher Secondary School, Affiliated to C.B.S.E ,New Delhi.
Located in Shyampur on Rishikesh-Haridwar Road, 30 min drive from Dehradun, the school provides students with a safe, noise free and pollution free environment in a campus which spreads over 10 acres sprawling Green Area.
The school started functioning from April 01, 2003 as a unique educational concept harmonizing the best concept and a virtue, true to the Vedic idealism of
DIPS aims to provide the experiences for physical, intellectual, aesthetic, emotional, spiritual, sensorial and social development of the child through creative and modern education in an attractive and caring environment. Thus enabling the child to cope with the ever growing challenges of life.
In order to enhance the total development of character through all aspects of school life, the school emphasizes on :-
- An ethical approach to all aspects of life.
- Acceptance of personal responsibility.
- Respect for integrity and truth.
- Practical applied learning.
- Concern for others.
- Team work.
- Perseverance in "The pursuit of excellence"
- Responsibility towards the less privileged.
- To develop in students a lasting commitment to International co-operation and a readiness to promote this cause actively throughout their lives.
- A feeling of oneness with those of different race, religion and social background.