- The students must come to school neat and tidy; otherwise they will be sent back and will be liable to disciplinary action. On working days and at School functions, children are expected to wear the uniform prescribed for the session.
- If the child reaches the school earlier, parents should not leave the school premises until the teacher takes charge.
- The school authorities should be informed about the identity of the person who will be bringing and taking the child from school every day.
- Children are strictly forbidden from going out of the school during school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- A child is expected to attend the school regularly. In case of illness, the child should not be sent to school. The school should be informed about the absence.
- Books, stationery, bag, Tiffin Box etc. should bear the name and class of the child. The school is not responsible for any such things that get lost.
- The pupil’s Diary is to keep you abreast of the day to day progress of your child; his/her assignments and keep in contact with his/her teachers. So, the students should bring their diary regularly.
- Once a student attends the school, he/she will not be allowed any sort of leave. In case of emergency, the child could be escorted home by the parents with the written permission of the Principal.
- We enjoy celebrating children’s birthday in school, but we request parents to co-operate with the school authorities one day prior.
- The children of DIPS will be taken on field trips to various places in and around the city timely. Whenever there is a field trip please send the child in school uniform.
- During school hours, Parents are advised not to see their wards or meet the teachers and visit the classrooms. In case of any urgency, kindly meet the Principal.
- Students should always wear their school ID cards.
- Intimate the school in case of change in address, telephone number. The changes should be recorded in the diary as well.
- Parents are requested to take their wards back to home on time. School will not be responsible for the children after school is over.
- It is mandatory to attend the Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) to discuss the progress of your ward. Students should accompany their parents in school uniform.
- Parents can submit the fees in between 1st to 12th of every month and after 12th, a fine of Rs.10/-per day will be charged.
The School will deal firmly and can suspend the student who behave unacceptably and found indulged in any of the following practices :-
- Smoking and use of tobacco is strictly forbidden.
- Misbehaviour towards teachers or any other employee of the school.
- Use of foul or offensive language.
- Rude behavior.
- Use of violence in any room/ school campus.
- Use of cell phones in school premises.
- Damaging any school property.
- Write or scribe on walls.
- Sexual Harassment.
- Inappropriate use of the school computers.
- Kindly co-operate with the school authorities in relation to the expectation from you at times, especially in the initial stages of the child’s adjustments to the new environment.
- Whenever there will be ‘Health-check up’, kindly send your child neatly and at proper time. If your child suffers from any other disease then kindly inform to class teacher.